Sunday, July 25, 2010

Look who turned 40 today????????


So your not that young guy anymore......... your definitely  just as hip.
So your starting to forget things.........you still have me to remember for you.
So you do not have as much hair.........less maintenance.
So you have put on a couple of pounds...........shoot.... you ran a marathon!
So you feel like your body is falling apart......that's what all that free Bengay, Tylenol,  Metamucil, etc is for.


Even though your getting older.......I'm more in love with you today than when you took me from my cradle.
hehehe!

Happy 40th Birthday!
xoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Carmel! Hope you have a great day. And good job on planning the anniversary trip. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have often heard that when young girls are abducted and forced to be with their abductors that they often fall in love with them. Glad that is true for you guys! :D Happy Birthday, Carmel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaa very funny...I do appreciate it...thank you Suzy...don't know what I would do without you...I love you!

    ReplyDelete