Thursday, June 24, 2010

VBS and our 2nd big trip of the summer

Our VBS started Sunday and yesterday was the last night. It was so good to go to a VBS again. When we lived in Florida, the church we attended did not do one. I forgot how much work but a lot of fun they were. 

I did not get very many pictures because I was in charge of crafts for the 3s,4s,5s and 6 year olds. The only ones I got were a few of Ella when she came to my room. Here are a few of the crafts we did.
The last night the adults who worked were able to go see the stories from the story rooms. I wish I would have taken pictures of the rooms. They all did an amazing job! Our theme was The Great Escape so the 4 stories were Paul and Silas in the prison, Jonah, The fiery furnace and Daniel and the lions den. 


I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.
I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!

This is what popped into my head when I think about where I am going.

NEW YORK BABY!

I have been looking forward to this trip ever since we decided to go. I am planning to see and do anything I can fit into 5 days. I am also so excited to see my friend Christie. I have not seen her in a very long time. We were neighbors during our first tour in Warner Robins. I miss having her right next door. 

I can't wait to share with you highlights from our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment