Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Handmade perms

Okay, those of you who have straight hair with no body at all ever remember doing this.


French braiding your hair (while it was wet) and sleeping on it so that you could wake up in the morning to this.....


a handmade perm.

The girls have recently discovered this new hairdo and love it!
I remember when I was younger wanting my hair to be curly like my friends. I tried a perm a few times but this always seemed to be a quicker, easier and a cheaper method.

4 comments:

  1. Rachel loves this "do" also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered how they all of a sudden had curly hair! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always loved doing that as a kid too. It looks cute on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a good idea. I remember seeing Ella at church and she told me that her mommy gave her curly hair. So cute!

    ReplyDelete