Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Goodbye Brown's

Yesterday,  we drove to Atlanta to bid the Brown family goodbye. You may recognize them from previous posts because they were our neighbors and good friends from Fl. They are moving to Germany. We are sad to see them go but glad that we were able to spend a few hours with them at the airport.


We met them at the airport hotel to help carry all of their luggage. Then,  we hopped on the Marta and rode it to the airport. I grabbed a quick picture while waiting in line at luggage check in. See how happy they are to be spending time with us or could it be relief that they did not have to drag all that luggage by themselves.

After we were a little lighter, it was time to refuel. We headed to the Atlanta Bread Company to grab some lunch.

I could not let these moments go with out a few photos of our time together. 


I think Laney would have gotten on the plane with them. I am not sure if it was because of her friend Gracie or Jordan( her already claimed future husband). I am sure it was probably both.

After our goodbyes, we headed back to the Marta which we rode TWICE and headed back home.

We will miss you Brown family!


I was sad yesterday but so excited today. We are heading to Gatlinburg, TN for the annual Parker Family Reunion. I can't wait to spend time with my big wonderful family!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time. Sorry to see your friends go, but I'm sure you'll see them soon. Germany isn't that bad...LOL! I'd love to go someday. Maybe we could trek over there together. LOL!

    And -- Brian and I are headed to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge for our 10 year anniversary. We're leaving on the 30th. So, what do we HAVE to do while we are there? I'm sure you know all of the must-dos. :)

    ReplyDelete