Monday, June 7, 2010

Just another Weed party

For those of you who may not know, whenever you are promoted to the next rank you through a party for yourself( at least that is what they do in the Air Force). Since Carmel was just promoted to Major, we had his party this past Saturday. We had a great time despite the fact that.....

* Carmel told me to plan for 75. It was hard to tell how many would come since he invited everyone he worked with plus a few others. We had about 30 come. We will be eating hamburgers and hot dogs for a very long time or  maybe I can throw myself a party and invite all of you....my readers. I am coming up on a year of blogging! 

* We rented a bouncy house for all the kids to jump in. Just about the time they all arrived and were having fun rain,  thunder and lightening came to crash the party.


Don't feel too bad for the kids. The rain, thunder and lightening all went away and they jumped in a wet moonwalk. Which  they said  was better than when it was dry.

I did not get very many pictures because I was too busy mingling. Hey....it is hard being a host and photographer all at the same time. Good thing I recruited a couple of  my little photographers in training. If it wasn't for them, I think I would have only had a couple to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment