Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does anyone need training wheels....

because Ella no longer needs hers!

When we got back home from eating last night, the weather was so nice that we decided to stay outside  for a bit. I was on the phone with my sister when I heard, "Mom, come here!!"  As I turned the corner, I saw Ella hop on her bike and ride down the sidewalk. 


A few weeks ago, she was practicing and got really good with balancing so we decided to go around the block. We soon realized that was a bad idea. She was riding well but her speed started to get out of control.  I meant to stop her but my big size 10 foot went in front of the wheel. The bike came to a halt but she did not. I thought she was never going to get back on that bike. For a few weeks, she did not touch it. She kept asking us to put her training wheels back on but we wouldn't.

She finally decided to give it another try. I guess it was too hard watching her older brother and sister ride down the sidewalk together.


Can you guess who her teacher was??



Her crazy daddy!!!!

Watch out for the big guy on a little pink bike!


WAY TO GO 
 ELLA!
We are so proud of you!

2 comments:

  1. I have an identical post to blog about too! Last week Camille finally decided that she didn't need her training wheels anymore. We don't have sidewalks and we have a lot of hills, so I don't know if she's street-worthy yet. Lillie was her main teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! We'll still need ours for a while!

    ReplyDelete