Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yummmmmmmm!

I was given Amish bread starter a couple of weeks ago. I did my first round and kept one of the bags to do a second round. This bread takes 10 days of prep work and waiting but it is well worth it in the end. 

I know I am suppose to be a friend and pass out the starter which I did in the first batch but when I do my second round..........


I bake it all up and put it in the freezer.

Well, maybe not all of it...


Who stole the muffin from the muffin tin

Who me????

Yes, you!!

Wasn't me

Then who????

4 comments:

  1. I remember doing the 'friendship bread' with my mom when I was in middle school. We had baggies everywhere!!! It is really good though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Send me some. :)

    -Lori Kwater

    ReplyDelete
  3. forgot to say that I posted a link to your blog on our family blog.... come check us out!

    _lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I have that silly chant in my head, only Camille's class used to say "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar." Thanks so much for that! It all looks yummy! I'll email you my address later on so you can send me some...

    ReplyDelete