Wednesday, May 12, 2010

40th Birthday Party

This past Saturday we went to the lake for  Carmel's best friend's 40th birthday party. We had such a wonderful time. I could definitely see myself living on a lake. It was so beautiful and peaceful. 


As soon as we got there, the first thing the kids did was put on their bathing suit and jump in.



Addi was so cute. She said she was fishing for catfish. When she lifted up her pole she had no hook or bait. Let's just say we weren't  having any catfish for dinner.


Since he was turning 40 and they say you are over the hill at that age( I wouldn't know what that is like because  I am still way to young to understand!). I decided to give him some things I thought he would need.............


A Touch of Gray hair color


Metamucil


Old age pills

If you know of anyone who is turning 40 and need an idea, this is a good one.
I put this together by taking an old bottle and placing a new sticker over the old one. You can put anything that resembles pills( M&Ms, TicTacs, etc). You know those huge Whoppers Robin Eggs that come out at Easter time. That is what I put in his bottle. On the front I wrote: Take 1 twice a day. If to big to swallow insert in the ??????? and let dissolve. I also added every side effect you can imagine on it.

I can't believe we were the only ones who brought him something useful for old age. HE IS GOING TO NEED IT! (from what I hear!)

We also added Visine for  poor eyes, Zantac for all the stuff he can no longer digest properly, Bengay for the aches and pains.......  just from walking, ThermaCare for his neck from watching all the people pass him on the road.

He is so lucky to have friends like us that care so much about his health and wanting him prepared for the beginnings of body shutdown.

Happy 40th Scott!

1 comment:

  1. Alex's big day is only 9 months away and this will be great! I have most of this stuff already stashed away thanks to free deals!

    On a side note, where does Scott work? I saw the Vulcan hat and it resembles 10 that we have in our closet. Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete