Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hotel slumber party with friends

My girls have really missed their friends from Warner Robins. Most weekends our house was filled with laughter from several little girls. While we were in Atlanta for L2L, my girls begged to have friends sleepover. I wish we could have had a huge girls sleepover but due to sleeping arrangements and early church the next morning, we had to limit them to 1 friend. While most people were fast alseep at 1:00 am, these girls were ready to pull an all nighter!









 Just about the time I think I have them calmed down and ready to sleep............



someone comes in to get them wound up for round 2.

Several  minutes later........



 he went to bed and I was finally was able to calm them down for one last shot before the lights went out!

1 comment:

  1. All goofing around til someone pulls out the vibrator and that hotel room turns into a lezy orgy

    ReplyDelete