Wednesday, March 13, 2013

This one is for my sis!

Thank You!
Thank You!
Thank You!

for doing the Disney Princess Half Marathon with me!

Hopefully she won't get mad at me for posting this video but I wanted you to know what NOT to do in preparation for a half marathon! Some of it couldn't be controlled......but some could!

Please keep in mind we had just finished the race so I am definitely not looking my best!
 

She forgot to add that she bought new shoes right before race day!
She had the blisters to prove it!

I am so proud of her!
She did AWESOME due to everything you just heard in the video!

I also want to give a shout out to my hubby for dragging 4 kids all over Disney to cheer us on!

Thank you!
I love you both!   

Next up for me is another fun yet easier 5K race!

I will be doing The Color Run in April! 

No comments:

Post a Comment