Monday, March 11, 2013

Over half way there!

When I last left you, My sister and I were leaving Magic Kingdom and had hit the half way mark in the half marathon.

We hit several more mile markers.........



Around mile 8, we saw our family again.

 

Finished a 15K!


There were times on this road when it was.....how do I say this.....not as exciting as Magic Kingdom.
We found ways to fill the time!





There were a few things to see along the way like.......

more characters




and all the runners dressed up were a huge part of the entertainment!

This guy had a t-shirt that said, "My wife is my princess!"


Jasmine Sr.

The kids will enjoy this one!

We also saw several males with shirts that said, "Why are all these princesses after me?"

I will finish up next time with the last mile!

No comments:

Post a Comment