Monday, August 30, 2010

Who bee stealin my stuff?

I laminated 100 bees  for our wall at school. Each one has a number on it. Once we put 100 bees up, we will have a 100th Day Celebration. As I was putting the bees in order, I notice this little guy was missing.


I think I will let Ella explain in her own words what happened to him. She comes into the kitchen, hands it to me and says, " Mom, it's not my fault! I was sleep walking and came into the kitchen. I took the bee and put it up under my bed but I promise mom......... it wasn't my fault!"

I guess if I am missing something, I better bee on the lookout for a sleep walker.

4 comments:

  1. She's that little and having an excuse like that???!!! You are in for so much trouble one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaahahaha!

    too cute!!! slick little cutie isn't she? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking what Amber said. Having two older siblings is not going to be good for you and Carmel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute. It looks like you've been really busy lately. Hopefully, things will slow down for you as you get further into the school year.

    ReplyDelete