Saturday, August 28, 2010

Let's play a game called, "Guess what I've been doing"

So I am sure all of you( okay.... okay 1 of you) have been wondering where is Suzy? She has not posted like she usually does. So I thought  we could play a game. If you know me, then you know I like a few challenging games every now and then. So here goes.......

How to play:  Look at the first set of pictures and guess what it is. Clue: They are all things I have been busy doing. Answer key is at the end of the post. Of course, I know no one out there would even think about cheating........dad.

Let me know how many you get right. Good Luck!

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7



Answer key:


Picture 1

monogramming 13 shirts with the school logo.

Picture 2

Staying up WAY TO LATE each night!

Picture 3

 Giving the hubby jobs to do like folding and putting away clothes. I think he forgot that my dresser drawers do open.

Picture 4

freezer cooking ......because I am too tired when I get home to wonder......What's for supper?
This is whole wheat raisin bread for breakfast.

Picture5

Checking and filling backpacks, signing papers and helping with homework

I miss that about homeschooling.....no homework!


Picture 6

Being doctor or chauffeur to everyone. 
Laney's ailments: Picture 6 was a tick we found on her the other day. Wednesday, she bit a chip and it cracked her filling and is stuck in between the tooth and the filling.....appt. Tuesday. She has these bumps on her armpit and arm that need to be checked......appt. to be determined.

Griffin's ailments: 2 cavities + 2 sealants = 3 different denist appts. He got contacts over the summer so we had to pick up a new set. He is also getting Invisiline for his teeth......appt Thursday.

Ella's ailments: So far just a runny nose.....KNOCK ON WOOD! 

 Picture 7

Preparing for 5 lunches and packing 4. Griffin packs his own but let's face it everything is already prepackaged or cooked so it is basically throwing it in a bag.

That is the end of the game.....but not the end of my list.
The things without pictures.....
teaching Kindergarten
driving 30 minutes to work and 30 minutes back
writing the 4s and 5s curriculum at church
planning the Ladies Retreat at church
planning the fall festival at school
Griffin's playing football
L2L church scrapbook

So how did you do?

If I do not get a chance to post daily....weekly.....shoot maybe even monthly, you will know why?

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl...hang in there! You wore me out just reading all that...much less living it. LOL! I hope it gets easier as time goes by. You're doing a wonderful job, and I'm sure the kiddos are pleased with their new school. And I bet those Kindergarteners are learning bunches from a fabulous teacher.

    ReplyDelete