Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ella's first day of school


This post is dedicated to Ella. This past Monday was Ella's first day of school. She has spent the last 4 almost 5 years at home with me. It was a bitter sweet day for me. The sweet part is that I am glad that she has the chance to attend a christian school( and is right down the hall from me). The bitter part is the fact that I just don't want to let go of my baby big girl. Since my first official day with my kids was Monday, daddy had to be the one to take Ella to class. I was not sure how she would react considering she is my unpredictable child.
She did great! Carmel said she walked right in and sat down. To my surprise tough guy in military attire was the one who was wimpy. I on the other hand held it together( I think it was due to the fact that I was so busy). Here are a few photos from the special day. Daddy did a great job with stepping in as photographer. He captured all the moments I missed and I thank him for that.
At our house before we left.


Daddy gave Ella a special ride to school that morning.


Me telling Ella bye and to have a wonderful first day.


She is already making friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you Ella and I hope you are having a great time at school and learning a lot! We are sorry we could not be there for your first day of school. I remember when Griffin had his first day of Kindergarten and now he is in high school...don't grow up too fast! We love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete