Sunday, January 11, 2015

New Years

Once Exposure was over, we traveled to SC to my sister and brother in laws house for New Years. We   mainly stayed at the house and enjoyed each others company. 

The girls love Uncle Mike. My niece decided she wanted to marry him. Below is a picture from the ceremony.





Someone found a way to stay warm!



The annual several hour game of Phase 10


New Years Eve we sat by the fire and watched while the boys put on a firework show.



I think someone else is liking the big blanket!





New Years Day was filled with football, food and guns. I fill like I need to see how far I can spit after saying that!




Well…..I start back to school tomorrow so hopefully I can homeschool during the day, attend class three nights a week, take care of my family and still find a little time to blog about it! Atleast, I got caught up and you won't be seeing Christmas in July

No comments:

Post a Comment