Thursday, November 7, 2013

Auburn Homecoming

Although we did not go to the game in yesterdays post, it worked out for us to go to the very next home game. My dad had 3 extra tickets so the girls and I loaded up in the jeep(top down I might add) and headed to AU.


Top down = blown hair.........unless you bring back up!



It was so hot at this midday game! I think I continually sweated until we were finally in the shade!

Since it was homecoming, they let everyone one the field after the game!








For whatever reason Ella did not want to take picture! I think it is apparent in a few photos!

I took this picture from the stands looking down onto the field.


I remember when they used to let people onto the field after every game.......of course, people used to tear down the goal post too!

No comments:

Post a Comment