Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating your freedom!

I thought I would share with you how we kicked off our celebration a few days early with friends at the Perry Celebration. 

After an evening of worship, we grabbed something to eat and headed to watch the fireworks. Since we had a little wait time for the sun to go down, I ceased the moment with a few snapshots.










It was such a great night to be with friends! 
I sure am going to miss them all when we move!

Before I end, I wanted to share the appliqued shirts I did for a family going to Disney. I loved the way they turned out. I am definitely not to be mistaken for a professional........just a trainee having fun learning!

I did this one for the Papa(grandfather) in the bunch.


These were the 2 girl's shirts along with a special Minnie clip.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment