Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas at home

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and stayed up to ring in the New Year! The next several post will be about our Christmas together and the New Year. I have way to many pictures and frankly not enough time to do it all in one. We have had a great Christmas break and I am VERY sad it will end tomorrow!

Here are a few highlights before Christmas.....


My really good friend from New York stopped by for a night. I really wish it could have been for longer 16 hours was just not enough time together. I guess I will just have to plan another trip to New York to see them.

My sweet girls getting along for 2 minutes just so I could get a picture. Merry Christmas to me!



Ella had a fever Christmas Eve so she was asleep for most of the day. She missed out on some of the preparations for Santa.


Laney making peanut butter balls for Santa. He loves them at our house!


Laney was so excited when I pulled out these pjs for her and Lanie.

Well.....look who woke up for another picture!



The kids tracking Santa on the computer. He was over Greece at the time.



The final ritual before going to bed......spreading out the reindeer mix. We would not want Santa to miss our house. Note: Ella's fever was coming back so she was trying her best to enjoy it.



This was Carmel's after Christmas clearance special one year..........Santa on a Harley!

Check back later to see if Santa came to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment