Monday, September 13, 2010

Chewy's new buddy

Chewy is the type of dog that thrives on attention. Usually everywhere I go..... he follows. As I sit here now typing this, he is laying on my foot and passing some extreme morbid gas. Good thing I can type while holding my breath. He has not been to happy with us since I returned to work. He is having potty training issues again. We had planned to enclose our porch and put him out there so he could go in and out.  That idea came to a screeching halt when the man we hired took off with our money( long story). This past week Chewy was not as lonely. He had a playmate.


Chewy enjoyed having company........that is once he worked through his jealousy.


Meet Oreo......another spoiled lapdog.


I learned that I am very happy with my spoiled, follow me everywhere, sleep at my butt, am alarm clock dog.

1 comment:

  1. So, is Oreo your new dog or just a friendly visitor? LOL! Hey, my brother is doing his own thing now with one of his co-workers. They quit their job in Byron and are in business together. Let me know if you want me to mention the porch or anything. :) Hope school is going well...miss ya!

    ReplyDelete