Monday, April 28, 2014

Maribeth's Wedding

A cousin of mine was married a couple of weekends ago. She asked my girls if they wanted to be a part of her day by passing out the sparklers. They were so thrilled and very quickly said yes! The colors of her wedding were purple. The girls informed me that they must wear a purple dress. Did you know as far as clothing for girls is concerned............purple is not the color this season? Of course, I had my expectation set way too high. I wanted to find coordinating outfits. I was barely lucky enough to find something within the purple color wheel! So after many weeks of searching(in 3 states I might add), we finally settled on grabbing the first modest purple dress we spotted.

The weekend started with the rehearsal at her parents house and  dinner at the Capital City Club to follow. The Capital City Club is located at the top of one of tallest buildings in Montgomery. It has wonderful views of the city. 



The wedding was wonderful! The weather was perfect and my cousin was beautiful! She had the wedding outside up under shade trees. It was perfect!


The ring bearer(3) rode the flower girl(4 months) down the aisle on a motorized tractor. It was the cutest entrance I have seen in a long time!




Here is a picture of the dresses I explained about earlier. 


Not the same shades of purple but the girls loved them!


My beautiful cousin!


The girls were so excited when the wedding coordinator told them it was time!

Congratulations Kyle and Maribeth!


No comments:

Post a Comment