Thursday, April 24, 2014

My new little nephew!

I was so excited when I found out that my sister was going to have a baby. I was even more ecstatic when she had him a few weeks ago. It has been almost 5 years since we've had a baby in the family!  My girls have been really hoping I would have another one. Their daddy tells them, "He's working on it." I tell them to get over it! If I were to have another one, he/she would just make up the fourth corner in the ring of our kids boxing matches!  Maybe a new nephew will help. I love the fact that I can love, cuddle, snuggle and hand him right back over!

Introducing my nephew

Easton


We spent a few days loving on this sweetie. The last time there was a baby in the family my girls were 6 and 3. I did not have a whole lot of competition when it came to holding the baby. I now have to compete with an 11 year old baby hogger!



She held him every chance she could get. I took an evening shift just so I could get my hands on him......alone....without hearing "Mom, can I have him now!"

She will definitely make a great mother......way......way.....way into the future!









As we were taking pictures........
 


 Easton let out one of those loud mustard squirting bombs.

These are the reactions I captured.




Who else could make such a nasty sound........and still be so sweet and lovable.


We did manage to break away and take Emma on a fun outing or 2.



Chuck E Cheese


Free ice cream day at Ben and Jerry's

Looking forward to holding him again in a few weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment