Monday, April 21, 2014

These are 7 years overdue!


It has been 7 years since we have had professional pictures taken of our family. Trying to get our family  together while everyone is in a workable good mood.......is just about impossible! My kids usually try to scatter once they see me pull my camera out! You don't believe me.......lets walk down memory lane just a moment and visit a failed attempt.



 
We were about to move from Florida and thought I would get a family photo on the beach one last time. Ella had fallen asleep in the car and woke up in a really bad mood. As you can see it did not go well.......AT ALL!  I will even blow it up so you can see how the hubs handled the situation.

 
I love pictures but sometimes it is very stressful!

When a friend of ours(who is a photographer) offered to take Griffin's senior pictures(which I shared in the previous post), I asked her to take a few of our family. She did such an amazing job! I am actually excited about sharing these!






 


She even took a couple of the girls.




Except for one little meltdown.............we had a great time while doing it!

Maybe there is hope for future pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment