Monday, March 17, 2014

Awaiting the arrival of........

Baby Easton!

My sister will be having a baby very soon and I am so excited!! It has been over 4 years since we have had a little one in the family. I am so ready to hold him!! 

We traveled a few weeks ago to help get his room ready. Since my granny is half way, we made time for a quick visit.


Once we arrived at my sisters, it was go time! We only had 2 days to work on the room so we were on a strict  schedule! 

The room had already been painted by my brother in law. He did a fantastic job....I might add! We were there to help add the touches. My brother in law is a huge Cardinals fan so that theme was a given! We did not have to make much because he already had several pieces. Here is the almost finished room.


 I was put on the ...name...over...bed...project. This was the idea we came up with. I thought the finished product came out looking great!



I just love this fan! It adds such a great touch to this baseball themed room.
 

 My mom is making a valance and Cardinal bedding has been added since we were there. Besides a few other touches, his room is complete. 

He is going to be one cool kid in a cool baseball themed room. 

While we were there, we did manage to take a break and walk to the park. Trying to keep 3 kids indoors all day is torture!




We enjoyed our visit even though we did not get to relax much!






No comments:

Post a Comment