Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Love Post

Things around here have been pretty busy. We have done a lot of traveling the last couple of weeks.....hence, the reason for not posting! I wish I could say that our traveling is over but we still have several trips still left on our calendar. I think I counted 4 trips in the next month and a half. Hopefully, I can catch up before we're packing again! I figured a great start would be to tell about our Valentines. 

Instead of buying Valentine cards, I told the girls to create one. They could search or think of an idea on their own. 

Laney found this idea.



Ella came up with this one on her own.


It said, "I love you with all my heart! Seriously with all my heart!"

Both girls made enough to give them to family and a few friends at church.


The kids received a few items from us but their dad felt the need to get them something special from him.



The oldest was too cool for a picture with his treats!

I left this for my Valentine to see early that morning.


He surprised me back by writing a sweet message on every post it note. Laney started reading them all and laughed when she read the one that said, "I love to watch you bend over." 
 Surprisingly,  the hubs kept the notes G rated!

He also got me these.......

Chocolate dipped strawberries from.....

They were yummy but very expensive!!!

My grandmother and aunt came down for the weekend. They went Valentines night to hear Amy Grant and Vince Gill.


In case you didn't know, my grandmother is the one in the festive red outfit!

That next morning, I took the girls to the church to serve breakfast to the widows. After a yummy breakfast, the older girls read a few verses from the bible on love. The younger girls sang a few cute Valentine songs.






It was a very enjoyable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment