Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Here's a cheer for ya!

Give me an E!



Give me a L!


Give me a L!
 

Give me an A!
 

What's that spell?


What's that?


One more time!


In Ella's room, she has this long wall of nothing. I figured a canvas painting holding each letter in her name would take up space.


I bought  2 two packs of white canvas' and letters from hobby lobby when they were on sale. I painted  each one in a different style and hot glued the letters in the middle. 

I love how they turned out!


**I will share a tip on how to make the canvas with the circles. Find a cap to something the same size you want your circles. I think I used a paint bottle cap for the small circles and paper cup for the bigger circles. Dip the ends of each into the paint and press onto the canvas like you would a stamp. It will leave you with this perfect circle. All you have to do is fill it in with more paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment