Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hasbro Game Night

We have had a crazy, fun and busy holiday. Before I share all the fun we had, I thought I would go ahead and blog about our Hasbro Game Night. I was selected through House Party to host another party for them. I think this makes number 5. If you have not checked out houseparty.com, you should! Browse through their party......... see one you like........apply for it.......its that simple. If you are selected, you will receive free items for your party.

Here is what I received for the Hasbro Game Night Party.


I also recieved a coupon for $8 off another game and one for a free bag of Oreida Potato Grillers.



I added cheese and bacon to give it that extra......KICK!

Here are a few of our PARTY PEOPLE!


I couldn't WAIT to get started!
 

Once the games began........it was fierce seriousness for some!


Others had to resort to additional help.
 

 

We did have a couple who were clueless!
 

Our favorite was definitely Scrabble Catch Phrase.
 


We had a blast!

I wish everyone could have gone home with a trophy and a crown but in the end there had to be just one winner. 

That winner was........................


my nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment