Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Day 2012

Once we finished with Christmas morning at our house, we drove to Montgomery to do Christmas with my side of the family.

First, we eat


 and then the dogs eat.

 After lunch, we open gifts.


Laney was our Santa this year.


One of Emma's presents we got her this year was a Frosty the Snowman recordable book. All 5 of us recorded ourselves reading. Even though we can't be with her, we can still read to her at night(and give my sister a break every once in a while).
  

I designed this Auburn blanket for my mom and dad.
 

My sister got each of the families cornhole boards for Christmas. Our boards were half AU and half SC. We have really enjoyed playing.


After presents, We take pictures by the tree.
 









Just a little pyramid building.
 

I have started to get a little creative in the bow making area. Here is one I made for Ella.


Later that night, we usually play games which includes the newest version of Just Dance.

I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment