Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fishers Of Men Graduates

For the past 12 weeks, Carmel, Griffin and I have been taking a Fishers Of Men class. For those of you who are not familiar with Fishers of Men, it teaches you a better way to approach a non Christian and how to conduct a bible study. There are so many(including myself) that have a fear of talking about God. Whether its the fear of rejection, avoiding conflict or lack of knowledge, God is usually not at the top of the list for conversation starters. 

We should want to talk about him........daily. There are so many that do not know him.

Jesus said in Matthew 28:18-20,

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

 We I should not be afraid because I am told  He is with me always, even to the end of the age.

I will..........

study to show myself approved(2 Timothy 2:15)
 
talk about God more,

conduct more bible studies,

bring others to Christ.

If you ever have the opportunity to take this class, I would strongly advise to accept.

It is a lot of work.........but isn't God worth it?


 
At the end of the 12 weeks, we had a graduation dinner.

 
It was yummy!

Our teacher, Mr. Tim and his wife presented us with a fish hook pin.




 


Our entire class


No comments:

Post a Comment