Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Saturday in Tiger Town

This past Saturday, we went to Auburn, Al to visit with family and go to the game.

Since it was homecoming, they were having a special activity next to the camp site. We decided to check it out.


It's not everyday you get to see a catfish.




This was my dad's favorite part........ the auction. He's the one in the Auburn hat sitting right behind the only girl not in AU attire.

I was trying to get my dad to wave to me. He was so rude and wouldn't wave back..........I think it had something to do with the bid @ $1000. I stopped waving when a lady approached me and  told me I was the $1000 bidder.


Making our way to the stadium.
 



 





This is to prove why people choose to have there picture taken with the field in the background........no double chin action!


 After the game, we played some football and bean bag toss, ate and laughed.





No comments:

Post a Comment