Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Six Flags

The girls participated in the Read to Succeed Program  by Six Flags and I was the coordinator for our school. We all received free tickets to go to Six Flags. I figured Church of Christ Day would be a great day to go.  We had a couple of extra tickets so I invited a friend and the girls had a friend.


They were so excited as we were walking in. 



It was hot so to cool off we saw a couple of shows. One was songs from the 60's til now. The other show was called iLuminate. It was a light show and was fantastic! A definite must see!

To cool off we went to Skull Island. This is where we spent several hours. It was during the hottest part of the day so I did not mind.




This was my friends baby. Isn't she a cutie? She was so good!!


Ella looks like she is about to jump out with Laney driving. The second driver in the family in only 6 more years.



We did not ride very many rides but it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment