Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 4th shirts

I love pinterest and all the ideas. I have several neat ideas pinned that I am hoping to try very soon!

When I saw this idea, I knew it was something I wanted to try for the girls to wear on the 4th. The only thing I changed was a white top with sleeves and red, white and blue ribbon. I made one for my 2 girls and my niece.


I made 2 bows to go with Ella's shirt. 









I was planning to sew the ribbon but pinned it instead. I can change the ribbon for a different color or for  another holiday.

The only thing I would have done differently is make the slits a little closer to the middle. After they put them on, you could not see the ribbon as well as I would have liked. Other than that, I was really happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment