Monday, July 9, 2012

July 4th

Our July 4th started July 2 when we went to the annual July 4th Celebration in Warner Robins. This event is is shown for military overseas. In years past, we have always been out of town and missed it. When I saw that Josh Turner was playing, I knew I wanted to go. He was fantastic!!






Since my sisters were here for the 4th, we decided to check out the activities at Lanes.



 They had water inflatables, things to climb on, bounce on and food.








We couldn't leave without having some homemade ice cream.
 



Later, we grilled out and went to church. We were going to go to the lake for fireworks but realized we would miss them(took a little while to get everybody out the door). We opted to watch the fireworks put on by all the neighbors. 

 Check back tomorrow to see the idea I got from Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment