Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Touchdown Griffin!

This is Griffin's second year to play football. At the private school we attend, there are only 3 boys who play so we partner with another school. It is amazing how in 1 year a non-aggressive boy can change into a take charge young man. He has shown huge improvement over last year. Last Friday during the game, he had many first times.

* First time to catch a pass.
* First time to run the ball 52 yards.
* First time to score a TOUCHDOWN!

The only thing I missed was taking pictures of it. I was screaming/cheering  too much to think of grabbing my camera. 

Even though these pictures are not of the touchdown, they still show my boy( I mean young man) strutting his stuff.








Way to go Griffin! We are so proud of you and all you accomplishments!

Let's do it again this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment