Monday, September 5, 2011

Birthday Tea Party!

I guess I can just designate August and September as THE BIRTHDAY MONTHS. We have had 1 or 2 birthday parties every weekend so far. Two of my own children have  birthdays this month. One who will be turning 16 I might add. I am not even going think about that right now..........the nerves....the tears.....the worrying. All those crazy drivers on the road with my baby!

Back to the birthday parties! We attended a cute cute cute tea party last weekend for the daughter of close friends. The mother did an amazing job on the party!

When we first arrived, the girls were able to to go to The Birthday Boutique and put on the necessary tea party accessories.





How do you know when you have a girl who has her mother's feet?


I have to tell you every time she fell......... it was ladylike!





After the girls were accessorized, each one was introduced and entered through a special walkway.


TIME FOR TEA!

Each girl had a special place to sit along with her doll.





Notice the real China.......so cute and very brave!

The girls were able to choose from a variety of tea party food including a chocolate fountain.





The birthday girl's cake was a tea pot.



See the boy in the black suit?

He was such a handsome waiter. He pushed a cart around the tables serving tea to all the girls. 

My girls had a fabulous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment