Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pool Fun!

Before I get to our pool fun I wanted to share a few pictures of of my niece. My sister came to visit last week before she had to return to teaching. My house was a wreck but I was glad to have them visit to keep my mind off the mess. I got a few pictures of Emma that I just had to share. Here is a picture of Emma going cross eyed. Too funny! Laney will make a great mom one day. She just loved holding and feeding Emma.

Emma would be laying on the bed looking around the room and Chewy would curl up right beside her. Emma kept kicking him but he would not budge.
Now for our pool fun. I have spent all week trying to get this house in order. I am OCD when it comes to the house being organized and everything in its place. I can only live in caos for so long. After a few days of trying to declutter, I felt we needed some overdue fun. We went swimming at the pool on base. We must have needed it because we stayed until 7:00.
The kids loved jumping off what we call the high diving board.






We had so much fun that we went back the next day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. We miss you guys! How is school so far? Do you like k12? I started thinking that if you didn't like it as much as I did I hope you don't blame me...we start the 24th and we all can't wait for the UPS man to bring our stuff. We already have Camille's since we are only doing Phonics/Math and we ordered that ourselves. But I'm waiting to open both at the same time. Let me know how it's going.

    ReplyDelete