Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Our new home and 2 biker chics

Shocked? I was to the first time I saw it. I can't believe I don't live here. The reasons why....we are a 1 income family, we still have our house in Fl hanging over our heads, and most of all, I would probably be to frugal to spend that much $ on a house. Makes me wonder what do these people do for a living?? To make myself feel better, I say "I sure am glad I do not have to clean it!!!!" Laney told me after she saw the houses in this neighborhood "Mom, I don't want to live in our tiny house anymore." I told her to get a job!!! Now to house we do live in......



We like it and it is enough space for us right now. Plus, We have great neighbors right across the street from us. They have a girl Laney's age, a boy Ella's age and a dog Chewy's age.
Now for the biker chics. Ella asked dad at the dinner table last night if she could ride the Harley. Daddy has a hard time saying no to his sweet and innocent Ella( momma knows better like when she had a tantrum in the middle of Office Depot today....another post). He strapped a helmet on her and they were off.

Look at poor chewy. He wanted a ride too!

Now to be honest, I don't know if Laney will be much of a biker chic. Check out her shoes!








1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! I have to admit I was a little shocked when I saw that first picture! But I love the house you did buy! It is beautiful! The front of it sort of reminds me of the house we lived in in GA. Hope you guys are getting all settled in! Love the biker chic pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete