Thursday, September 18, 2014

I love the perks of being a military family!

Anytime I find out about an event that offers a free entrance or activity for military, I am always willing to check it out! We have been able to get in free to Sea World, Bush Gardens, Zoos, Museums and more. A few weeks ago, a local museum had a military night. 

As we walked in, we were immediately welcomed and invited to take pictures in the photo booth.


We were fed by a local restaurant. The food was delicious!


We walked around the museum and enjoyed the hands on activities.





Their were rooms set up with  art activities. These were a sample of the art classes offered at the museum. The girls decided to go into the room with clay. We all three had fun with this. There were so many tool choices to help make your individual design unique.



Laney made a high heel shoe.




Ella used a tool to make her design. For the life of me, I can't remember what she made. She also made a bat, ball and helmet. We had to test it out. Batter up!


I made a mama turtle and her baby.

After a quick picture outside in front of the pond, we headed home.


No comments:

Post a Comment