Wednesday, December 12, 2012

You never know what you will find!

We could not end our trip to Cocoa Beach without spending a little time on the beach. If I had my way, we would have thrown on our bathing suits and relaxed. Due to the soon to be rainy weather and traveling home, that was not an option.

We had to take what we could get..........which meant throwing the shoes off and rolling up the church pants. 








We found out that the water was cold.........I guess I should say Griffin did!
 

The beach was covered in shells.



I would have to say our most interesting find was this dead bird. We all had our opinions on what happened to it.
 

We had to leave the beach earlier than planned due to the rain. So we headed to the next best thing............Starbucks!





I think this was the quietest they were the whole trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment