Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Johnny G's

My niece Emma stayed with us while her parents took a quiet vacation together. She is your typical fun loving, cute, energetic, active 2 year old. Did I mention active? While I had her, I tried to think of places all the girls would enjoy( Just so you know we did not get rid of Griffin. He has spent a majority of the summer at my other sister's house keeping my nephew.). I knew we had to take a trip to Johnny G's. 

Remember earlier when I mentioned my niece was active, this is for those of you who may be visual learners like me.

Are you ready? Here goes.....


She rode on the cars...


slid down into the balls.....


rode on the dragon ride.......


rode on the train.....


went back to the cars, stood up in the car while it was up in the air, gave her aunt a huge scare.....


back to the balls.......


ran around through the tunnels......


back to the balls where she was trapped and reaching for Laney's help.....


Whew! finally made it out of the balls without Laney's help........


in and jump and out of the blowups......


ride in the token cars.....


race back to the dragon.....


up and down the soft play where she scared her aunt again by losing her balance and doing flips coming down.

Finally..... 5 hours later, I was exhausted and she was tired.


Or so I thought........she woke up as soon as we pulled into the driveway.

 Are you kidding me?


No comments:

Post a Comment