Thursday, July 21, 2011

4th of July beach trip

The entire Weed family went on vacation together this year. We have not done that since 2005. We rented a beach house in Gulf Shores, Al. Anytime I get to go to the beach I am PUMPED! I love the beach! My kids share my passion but sadly my hubby does not.

Here is where we stayed.



This is what we saw looking out the back of the house.



We could walk down to the pier to fish



or sit.



The water at the beach felt great! The first day we spent most of our time in the water. We were having so much fun that a few from our clan got a little too much sun. Ouch!







I love this next picture. It reminds me of the Coppertone baby.


For the 4th, we went to the beach to watch the fireworks. I was hoping to get there in time to take a few pictures but as you can see we did not get there early enough.




I just don't think it is meant for our family to get a great picture on the beach!

I love these next two......... red cheeks and all! No matter how many times I apply sunscreen she always gets red up under her eyes.



A few of the other pictures we took before the fireworks started.








Note to self.........work with Laney about sitting like a lady!

Of course before we left, I have to take one final picture of all the cousins.


No comments:

Post a Comment