Thursday, June 9, 2011

SEC Baseball Tournament

For the past several years, we have traveled to Birmingham, Al for the SEC Baseball Tournament. Since my sister lives right around the corner from the ball field, we stay with her. For the past several years, we have made it a family weekend with my other sister and parents joining us as well. Usually, the girls do not go to the games. We like to hang out and do more important things like swimming and shopping. 

This year due to post planning at school I had to join the family later in the week. My wonderful hubby took the kids with him. Knowing how he is about his USC games, I was glad that my sister decided to step in and help.

My one request when he took the camera was to make sure he got a few pictures of the kids. A few of them may not be the best but HEY at least he tried.





Laney cracks me up in these pictures. When you finally get her to agree to take a picture, it is a whole other ballgame to get her to smile.
The game was Auburn vs South Carolina. You know what that means.............it may get ugly!




What is baseball without a mouth full of sunflower seeds.



In the end, a few in attendance were not happy. I will let the next picture show who won. It is hard for me to say!


1 comment:

  1. well it's not hard for me to say GOOO COCKS! Now bring home that National Championship again!

    ReplyDelete