Saturday, June 18, 2011

The end of our 2 week journey.

I mentioned before about our trip to Al then to Ga and back to Al, GA again and our last stop.... Al. Ella stayed with my parents while we were at camp.  I was planning to swing by and pick her up but my parents wished for different plans for us. We ended up staying for 3 more days. Even though I was ready to be in my own bed it was nice to spend some time with them. 

This was the first time that Ella has stayed with anyone without a parent or a sibling. I heard several times over the phone how much she missed us and was homesick. I also heard about how much fun she had too. I was glad to finally see her after over a week of being gone. 



Don't you just love the way our dog made his way into our picture?

Speaking of Chewy.......


I think he missed Ella too!

Thank you Dad and Mom for taking such great care of my baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment