Saturday, April 30, 2011

A new creation!

Spring is not  only the time for baby animals to be born.  Around here..... it seems infants are very popular also. I decided to try something new for a baby present. So I made these......


and these........



I am so used to doing girlie things. These were much easier and I thought they turned out great! This may be a new favorite.

One of them was for my cousin's baby boy. We had to personally hand deliver this one! We will take any chance we get to hold an adorable new baby. 



Isn't he just adorable? 


Once Laney got her arms around him she did not want to let go!


Ella held him for a few minutes and then she was done.


Or maybe Sawyer was done when he realized there wasn't any food in those arms.


Griffin held onto him  long enough for me to take this picture. He is at the age where it is cooler to hold an Ipod or  phone rather than a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment