Monday, April 18, 2011

All about the color green today


I know this post is a little late but as I explained yesterday blogging has been nonexistent the past month and a half.

So I am going to pick back up where I left off.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Back in March, we did a few green activities in my classroom.

They were told to wear green for the day. 

Ella chose to wear this.


While we were out of the classroom a special visitor brought us a surprise.


Paddy left us some magic mix. I almost thought I saw a glimpse of him quickly leaving.


We poured our magic mix into the bowl and were told to add milk. This is what it looked like before the milk.


After the milk........


it looked like this. WOW! That was magic!

We read books like this one. A story about friendship.


At the end of the day, the class shared all the green food items they brought.


Well, that's about it for the St Patrick's Day. Maybe I will get to blog about Easter before Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment