Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Extreme Couponing!

I don't know if you have seen the new couponing show on TLC called Extreme Couponing. It is extreme! These people  show one of there extreme coupon trips to the store. They will show you where they get their coupons, the stockpile( They are huge!), how much time they spend(usually the same amount as a full time job) and the trip to the store. You can watch as the register gets almost down to zero. On one show, the lady had almost $2000 worth of groceries for $100. 

 Although, I am by no means an EXTREME couponer! I do like  bargains! I love to stockpile whenever the item is free or cheap. Many of you may remember all the bottles of Snuggle fabric softener I got where the store paid me 51 cents each to take them home. Even though I still have 12 bottles of those left, I was not going to pass up another deal on softener. When I found the $3 off  Gain fabric softener in the paper one week, I knew it would be a good one. Instead of buying several papers, I went to Ebay. 
 I got all the bottles in the picture below for 29 cents each. I got $1.13 overage for the fabric sheets.



I think Carmel is going to have to build me a shelf just for my fabric softener!

No comments:

Post a Comment