Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Feelings of guilt = plenty of spoiling!

Last week was my birthday, I think my husband felt really bad that he was not here to be with me. He certainly made up for it! When the kids and I  returned home from church, this is what I saw...


My birthday was on a Tuesday but he left  presents for everyday he was going to be gone along with sweet notes.


I know you are just dying to see what I got....

Day 1
Sports bra....which I desperately needed! 
Day 2
shorts

Day 3
another pair of shorts

Day 4
and another pair of shorts

Day 5


workout pants

Day 6
A pink top to go with my pants from the previous day. If you are wondering what that is on Ella's face, a clown came to school for a child's birthday and painted the kids faces. She chose a butterfly.

Carmel came home this day so he saved the best for last.....


I'm so excited! I can't wait to use it.

I have a very smart man. He included a bread machine cookbook.

YES...my wonderful husband spoiled me for the week!
YES.....he got me exactly what I wanted!
YES........I love him very much for being so thoughtful!
YES.....he was rewarded!

He got to put his children to bed!


2 comments:

  1. I was thinking he was trying to send you a message with all the workout clothes. Maybe it was that you will need them with all the bread you will be eating!

    But he did get you my dream bread machine! I love the one I use almost 4 times a week, but this one is supposed to be awesome! Enjoy and remember to use your workout clothes often after consuming the bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you love your bread machine? We live out of ours!!

    ReplyDelete