Thursday, April 8, 2010

This post is for ladies only!

I wasn't sure if I should post this or not but it was to funny not too!

Yes, it is somewhat revealing and no I do not have pictures to go with this post. 
THAT WOULD BE JUST TO GROSS!


Ella and I were at the grocery store. I decided to stop off at the bathroom( it was mother natures monthly gift time). I let Ella go first and sent her out to wash her hands. I thought she was washing her hands until I heard her say, "Mom I see you and I see your diaper too!"

If you are a man and you just read that you can't say I did not warn you!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! That is too funny! Both of your girls are just so nutty! They crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Jack asked me today while we were in a public restroom if I was going to go poop or pee? But your story is WAY more funny :)lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just never know what Ella (or, Laney!) might say! Hilarious!

    I loved looking at all your L2L pics! I look forward to Allyson participating in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that girl! I always avoid public restrooms during that time because I hate the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do make my life interesting!

    ReplyDelete