Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A manly way to see Santa

Griffin is 14 and not into the whole lets go see Santa bit. So how do we compromise, we go to the Bass Pro Shop.The one in Macon is the biggest one I have seen yet. All month long they are having a special Christmas celebration. They have games, crafts and a picture with Santa. It is all free!!!! I don't know about you but I am way past the paying $30 for a small picture. Last year we saw Santa and they allowed me to take only 1 photo. Right before I clicked Santa put his head down.My kids looked great but not Santa. I watched and he did that to everyone. Bah humbug!!!!! This Santa was really nice and actually talked to the kids. Well worth the wait! If you decide to go be prepared to get a pass for a later time. Ours was 3 hours later. We looked around, did all they had to offer, left to grab some supper and came back to stand in line for 20 minutes. The hubby was not thrilled(mainly because a game was on) but everyone else did not mind.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment