Monday, October 19, 2015

G-man's Birthday with a little War Eagle!

I figured since I last left off with saying Happy Birthday to Griffin, I would pick back with telling you what we did a month ago. For my kids birthday, they get to pick where they want to eat on their special night. Long gone are the days where they eat somewhere cheap. Griffin chose Buffalo Wild Wings.  Hot wings are one of his favorite food. The hotter the better…..he would say. Since my sister was in town, we all headed to BWW to celebrate.



We couldn't pass up the opportunity for everyone in BWW to sing happy birthday.



After supper, we headed back to the house for a store bought cake. Things have been so crazy lately that I forgot to get candles. I had to improvise with a number 2 candle and a baseball ring. I personally thought it was crafty.



He opened up his gifts next.


Notice the Mountain Dew? I thought I would share a picture from earlier that day while we were shopping for the Dew.


Apparently, my niece thought she was helping us get his present. 

The next day we traveled to Auburn to tailgate with the family. 








While several members of my family went to the ballgame, I got to spend some quality time with my niece and nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment