Friday, June 13, 2014

While school is out for the kiddos......

this mama is hitting the books.



I guess I should say hitting the computer....literately!

I am taking 3 classes this summer to earn my masters. Two classes are online and one is a hybrid(which means 1/2 class and 1/2 online). The pictures above should explain why I have not posted much in the last 2 weeks. This is pretty much where I have spent everyday the last 2 weeks. I have not had this many papers and projects due since........well ever! Two of my classes that are usually covered over 16 weeks are crammed into 4 weeks. The other class is crammed into 8 weeks. I feel like I do not have a life! Hopefully, I can make it through the next 2 weeks without forgetting I have a family to love on and housekeeping to tend to. 

I will see all of you in a couple of weeks when I can breathe again!

No comments:

Post a Comment